The adventure of LOST SPHEAR begins in a remote town where a young boy, Kanata, awakens from a devastating dream to find his hometown disappearing. To stop the world from being lost forever, Kanata and his comrades set out to rebuild the world around them with the power of Memory by manifesting thoughts into matter.
Expanding upon the beloved features from their debut title, I Am Setsuna, LOST SPHEAR features an enhanced gameplay system with a revamped ATB battle system where players can strategize and freely adjust their placement mid-fight, seamless environments, and various locations to explore.
LOST SPHEAR is available digitally from the PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, and STEAM. A physical package was available for pre-order exclusively from the SQUARE ENIX Online Store for the PlayStation 4 system and Nintendo Switch. Fans who pre-ordered the game from the SQUARE ENIX Online Store received two music tracks as a gift at launch.
- Shape your own adventure in the vast world with Memory to restore locales.
- Enhanced ATB Battle System offering more strategic freedom and movement in combat.
- Seamless gameplay transition between overworld and battles.
- Explore unique environments through an unforgettably gripping story.
- The Artefacts system, which allows players to utilize restored Memories to customize their user-interface, obtain player bonuses, as well as advance the story
- All-new Vulcosuit armor mechs
- Special Paradigm Drive attacks unique to each character.
- Concept art